The start of this week is different than the ones past. My friend Conor left yesterday to go back home to Texas so he can move up to Arkansas for the Fall. He taught me how to fly fish this summer, plus just hanging out and introducing me to different people he has met throughout his summers up here. I couldn't have asked for a better friend to spend my summer with and he will be missed. However, he did introduce me to 2 awesome girls - Megan and Kendall- who work in the park. They are here for another week before moving back to Flagstaff, AZ, so I'm making the most out of their last week :) In addition to them, my friend Scott (who was Conor's roommate at the Y and a member of the Sasquatch Fly Fishing Guides) leaves on Thurs so I hope to see him alot before he leaves.
Yesterday I went to Loveland to the Benson Sulpture Gardens Show. In past summers I have worked at it, but this summer I've been living in Estes and working up here at a mountain resort so there was no time. My family came up from Denver and we all went to it then had a BBQ at my parents house. It was a great day...minus the fact I felt like CRAP from the night before.. :)
Today I'm just working at Streamside then hanging out with my mom tonight and recovering from the past week's activities with Conor, Scott, Megan, and Kendall :D
No comments:
Post a Comment