So today is my last day working in Estes Park. It is kind of crazy how time flies when you're having a great time! I am sad that my friends are gone from Estes, but I still have a few up here that I'm having a blast with! Plus Tom being back is always nice! Today I worked an 8 hr day...blah....and tonight I'm going to see the Time Travelers Wife with my mom. The trailers for it look awesome, and I'm always up for a good chick flick :D Tomorrow I'm moving lots of my crap back to Greeley, getting organized, hanging pictures, learning how to use my dishwasher...all that jazz ;) My roommate Caroline is super excited to have me back...I wish I was that excited to go back! Maybe once I get back into the swing of things in Greeley then I'll be more happy to be there....cross your fingers :)
Today I was also talking to Megan (my friend that lives in AZ and worked in the Park this summer) and we are definitely thinking of taking a winter trip this December somewhere East...towards Conor and Scott :) If anyone knows of a good vacation spot between the states of Colorado, Arkansas, and South Carolina that would be helpful ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment