Sunday, August 23, 2009

Summer Officially Over

Tomorrow morning is my first class back to school.  I can't decide whether or not I am excited or scared for school to start.  Today was our Fall Bizarre, and I got to see some friends that I haven't seen in a while, which was really nice.  But then again, I saw some people that I would rather NOT see ever again.  I've been trying to push one certain person out of my life for a while now -- well after a certain spring break trip to NYC -- and for some reason he keeps coming back into my life time and time again.  AND his new girlfriend thinks that we are besties. She is super sweet and I really do think we could've been friends once upon a time, but she is dating the one guy that I truly hate... so that friendship probably isn't going to work out.  He even had the guts to invite me over to his house tonight to have a gamenight with his new girlfriend and all his friends.  Does he really think I want to be apart of his life anymore?? GAH! 

Yesterday I auditioned for a professional dance company.  I wanted to do it just for audition experience, but I don't think I was really ready to devote my entire life to a dance company yet. So today when Katie called me to tell me whether or not I made it, I decided to first tell her that at this time in my life, I'm just not interested.  It was a wonderful audition experience and I really needed it before I go and audition for Miranda's NIghtmare on Thurs., especially since I haven't really danced in 9 months.  It felt good to dance yesterday, but I know it wasn't my best and hopefully Mirandas goes better :D  

The saddest part about coming back to Greeley is having this feeling that the summer was a dream.  I continue to talk to Megan alot, Scott, Kendall, and Conor a little, but they seem like a figment of my imagination.... perhaps I'll be going on some vacations this year that I wasn't planning on :) 

1 comment:

  1. I felt the exact same dream feeling after that summer. You know that picture collage in my bedroom that covers most of my wall?? That was what I did the second day home after that summer to remind myself every morning when I woke up that it really all happened. :)

    And thank God it did!

    ReplyDelete