HOWEVER, today my brother Tom got home from Alaska! His beard isn't as long as I thought it would be.. and I am VERY happy about that ;D I have pretty much already told him all of my stories in approximately the 2 hours I have been with him this afternoon, and now I look forward to hearing all of his.
Tonight Tom's band, Glentucky Funkdown, is playing at the Rock Inn. It is kind of the send off for the end of summer, so it should be a wicked good time. I am looking forward to it. School starts on the 24th and I am about 1/2 and 1/2. I really want to get back to dancing and a few of my friends, but I am not really ready for some other people in my life and everything that went on last year in my personal life. But I have to keep remembering it is a new year, brand new day :) And I am definitely a changed person. I love being outside and I am pumped to go snowshoeing and winter hiking :)
No comments:
Post a Comment